- Limited access: If the installation site has limited access, such as a backyard or a site with narrow entrances, a handheld machine may be the only option.
- Small projects: For small projects, a handheld machine can be a cost-effective and efficient option.
- Low clearance: If there is low clearance, such as under a deck or a low ceiling, a handheld machine can be used to install screw piles.
- Remote locations: In remote locations where it may be difficult to transport heavy equipment, a handheld machine can be a good option.
- Limited space: If there is limited space for equipment, a handheld machine can be a good option as it takes up less space than larger machines.
It is important to note that the use of handheld installation machines may not be suitable for all projects. Factors such as soil conditions, pile size, and project requirements should be considered when selecting the appropriate installation equipment.For more information please contact UKHelix directly.